Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Better Late Than Never...I suppose!

These last few weeks have been such a blur. We have had so much fun taking a little vaction and spending time with family. Just to fill you in on these pics...After the rodeo Chandler was obsessing with horses so we had the chance to take him and Hallee to see my Aunt Jennys horses. They had so much fun petting them and "riding" on them. Chandler really enjoyed the tractor she had! we also had the opportunity to attend little Chloes blessing. What a beautiful blessing Eric gave to such a beautiful little girl. Thanks Nat for letting us crash/trash at your house! Chandler loved spending time with Emma, mostly because she ACTUALLY laughs at him! On Saturday we headed up to Evanston to help Todds parents move! Every time we go there I am reminded why I never want to live there..IT SNOWED! I am such a St. Georgian. I love the summer and the "winter" we have here. I do not like the snow or the cold! But Todd and Cody were able to get a lot accomplished and help them move! Jay and I were not much help with 4 little ones running around! We also had the opportunity to go to the Childrens Museum at the Gateway Mall. It was amazing to see the difference in the kids from Christmas compared to this time. They have changed so much. They learn so fast and pick up on everything ( Chan now says "What the?" when something strange happens! better watch what I say) After the museum we rode the Front Runner train to Ogden with Todds parents. It was really fun to give the kids some one-on-one with their grandparents. Chandler loves them so much and I love to see the way he lights up when they are around. We went to an arcade where we played games and rode go-carts. They weren't going to let Chandler ride the go carts because he is so small but they said he could just sit on one..but since hes so stincking smart he learned how to use the handles and drive! I love seeing him have so much fun. His smile and laugh definetly make my day! What a fun vacation! I am just so grateful to Todds family for always going out of their way to create such fun memories. I am so glad my children have such fun, involved grandparents who love them SOOO much! They are lucky to have such incredible examples in their life! I wish they all lived closer because these cousins love each other so much and I know they were friends before they came here! Well enough of my blabbing but I must leave one cute story to end my post. I was heading to work the other day when Chandler said "Mom, why do you have to go to work?" I told him we needed the money. He ran to his room and got his purse( Yes I said purse. A pretty, bright, shiny RED purse from Victorias Secret!) He pulled out his coins and said " I have moneys mom!" Oh, how my heart melted. I love my boys so much and would do anything for them! I am so blessed!

4 comments:

meagan said...

That is the cutest thing ever. I think kids see what is really important, much better than we do.
Haloween...didn't plan one.

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy, I see now why we haven't seen you around much. I love that Chandler has a purse..hahaha too funny!! Brody is getting so big, I think he looks a lot like Chandler, and those big blue eyes...I love them!!

Shannon said...

So much fun. Yeah don't ever let Todd move you to Evanston!! I can't understand why anyone would ever move back there! Your boys are getting so big!

Heier's said...

I love this blogging world. Thanks for your posts and pictures! Its so great to see your family.And holy Cow your family is so cute! Yes we will be home for Christmas! Will we get to see you guys?!?