Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankgiving...

We have had some busy weeks and I don't think it is going to get any more relaxed... For starters and most importantly I went and saw TWILIGHT!!! Britni, Jay, Suzi and I went and saw the movie opening night. I actually LOVED it. Edward wasn't even what I pictured but he definetly grew on me and by the end I couldnt get enough of him. I definetly prefer reading to watching the movie but I totally want/need to see it again! On Thanksgiving I worked and then we had dinner at my parents! Excellent as usual! Todds fam came for Thanksgiving and so on Thurs night me, kayla and todds sisters and mom went MIDNIGHT MADNESS shopping...It was fun but saving 3 bucks on gymboree jammies, was it really worth it? It was fun to spend time with my sister and todds fam. I feel very blessed to have such a great little sister who is always there for me and willing to help me with anything I need. I also am thankful for Todds fam. I love my sister in laws and love to spend time with them and their kids. Friday we went to Santas Workshop and got some cute crafts. Saturday we went and saw the Live Nativity at Tuachan. It was awesome and the kids loved it. And Sunday we had Thanksgiving with Todds family. It was really nice and of course YUMMY!! My kids love spending time with their grandparents and cousins.

1 comment:

NAT said...

I'm glad you guys had a good weekend. I need to go and see Twilight. Like you, from the previews, Edward wasn't what I expected either. Couldn't they have found someone a little hotter?! I mean, the author goes on and on about his male beauty and hotness and then I saw the preview and thought, what?! Not that he's not goodlooking, but still. Maybe I just need to shut up about it and watch the movie...