Thursday, January 8, 2009

I know my last post was incredibly long but thats what happens when you only blog once a month! Its long and then you forget things...I forgot to mention how thankful I was for my husband! Todd planned such a fun birthday weekend for me. We stayed at the Excaliber in Las Vegas and went and saw the Knights at the Roundtable. We had so much fun just getting to be together without the kids. We went shopping and just enjoyed talking to eachother and getting caught up on things other than the day to day boring stuff. Thanks babe for all that you do. I am so thankful that you work so hard for our family. You make it so we can enjoy all the things we want in life. Your ambition is incredible and I am thankful you never give up. Thanks for the awesome birthday weekend. It is so unlike you to plan something and it meant a lot to me that you pulled it all together and booked a place and everything. I love spending time with you and you are truly my best friend. I love hanging out with you and I am so happy that we have the eternities to be together!! I love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! We can't wait to have you guys come up in a couple of weeks. I have been thinking of stuff to do! Ty is way excited for Chan Man to visit. Hopefully Todd has forgiven me for taking my frustration with Ryker out on him! OOPS! I have been feeling bad since. I need to call him:) Tell him I'll make it up to him when you guys come out. HAPPY B-DAY! I am really bad with B-day's. Sounds like Todd completely spoiled you. What a good guy. Christmas was fun! I am glad that you all are better now. It's weird that Ty and I never got it?? I can't believe Brody had it that long. Well we are so excited for your visit. Bring your swimsuits. We have a fun indoor swim place we can take the kids to:) Brooke

NAT said...

Crap. I totally forgot about your birthday! Happy Be-lated Birthday! I'm glad that you guys had a good time. I would have loved to do something like that. I'm biased, but Todd IS a good guy. He's always been such a hard worker and I'm glad that he takes such good care of you.

Unknown said...

Ha Ha... I have to laugh at Nat's Comment! I think Todd is a great guy but I think you are an incredible wife! you take really really good care of him too! Thanks so much for the memory game you gave to Hallee... we have been playing it everyday since we got home and she is starting to get really good at it! We love you guys so much and I am glad to say that I didn't forget about your Birthday but I do think you should have posted that you went to the gym on your b-day! IMPRESSIVE!

Ashley and Cody said...

I'm glad you had such a fun birthday. After the weeks prior to your birthday, you guys both deserved a break by yourselves. I just want you to know how glad I am that Todd married you. You are such a wonderful person, and we couldn't ask for two better sister in laws in you and brooke. Thanks for all of your thoughtfulness. It means so much to us when we don't have any friends and not many friends yet here in Arizona. Have a fun and safe trip to Portland.

meagan said...

I miss you! I am so glad you had such a great time. Todd is a keeper. You two are good for each other. I hope to see you soon.