Friday, October 15, 2010


Stella K--8 months



Thanks Janette for these adorable pics!!













Stella has changed sooo much! She is just getting more and more adorable by the second! She is scooting all over the place and starting to figure out what she wants and how to get it! She has been sick for the last 2 weeks, 1 week of throw up, 1 week of diarrea, 2 weeks of hell for me!! But now she is feeling better and spunkier than ever! She is now on formula only! Hip hip hooray! Some freedom! I actually left her for the 1st time last weekend and it was REALLY hard! I just like to hold her and be around her! There is definetly a special connection between a mom and her girls!

And YES stells was on all of our family outings but I guess if they're attached at the hip its hard to remeber to take pics of them!



Stella, doll, I love you so much! Everytime I look into your eyes I see such a glow! Youre a beautiful little girl and I hope you stay that way on the inside as well. Its is scary to have a little girl to raise but I know you are a strong spirit! I hope we can continue to grow to be best friends! You mean so much to me and I feel like there is so much I already want to tell you and teach you! I hope you know how much I love you and how grateful I am to be your mother!

3 comments:

Cassidy & Shawn Marshall said...

OH MY HECK! these are the cutest pictures ever! Stella is a doll!!! How can i get Janette to take pictures of Ellie sometime? love love love the tutu

NAT said...

What a sweet post and tribute. Stella, you are absolutely gorgeous! Just like your Mama!

Ryker said...

Hey guys your kids are the best. They crack me up!! I never get on these things but wanted to tell ya I love ya, miss ya, and Stella is getting so big and is dang cute. She looks like Chan in the face. Nice Blazer shirt Todd. Hey the new Wilsonville Fred Meyer could sure use a great bi-lingual grocery manager and I could use a hunting, fishing, and Blazer partner. Ha Ha. Hope to see ya at Christmas