Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crawdad Fishing

(post 6 of 6)

Chandler has been waiting to come to Evanston and do some crawdad fishing. So Monday before we headed to Bear Lake we let the kids go to the river and fish! They had so much fun and did a great job! They hooked chicken to fishing wire and caught quite a few crawdads.



Chandler with the crawdads









Brody with the "cage" grandma Kate made for them









Stella-Trey-Chandler-Korver-Brody-Lexi









Stella and Trey






Grandpa and Grandma Belnaps



We stopped on our drive to visit Todds grandparents! These 2 are some of the most amazing people I know. My kids loved playing in their big yard and driving the tractor with grandpa. I feel so blessed that my children get to know their great-grandparents and be influenced by their example. They are incredible people with such strong testimonies and they are great people for my kids to look up to. I wish I would have taken more pics! Grandpa gave the kids a ride on the tractor while Grandma whipped up an amazing meal, as usual! With all of their yummy veggies from their huge garden! It was so fun to spend some one-on-one, quality time with them!



Stella on the swing






Grandpa and Stella on the tractor






Grandpa and Brody












Grandpa and Chandler







No comments: