Monday, August 8, 2011

For Todds birthday we went out to Lake Las Vegas and stayed at the Ravella Resort. It was beautiful and so relaxing! I realized Todd and I have different ideas about relaxing. I wanted to just lay by the pool and read a magazine and he wanted to wander the shops....we did both and it was so fun to be able to spend some quality time with my hubby! Sadly I forgot my camera.... so no pics! Later that evening we had some friends over, Kellys, Mckees and Goddards, to have pizza and cake and celebrate with Todd! It was a fun day and I hope Todd realizes how much he is loved and appreciated by us!


Thanks Mary and Kati for the Angry Birds apparel. These 2 are crazy crafty and whipped up this pillowcase and toilet seat cover for todd for his Bday!





Happy Birthday Todd!










Thanks Babe for all you do for our family! Your kids love and adore you! You are definetely perfect in their eyes! Youre the most amazing father to them! You are so good to do anything they want and play on their level. You are so good about spending quality time with them. They will always remember what a great Dad you are! You are teaching them the importance of fatherhood. You are such a great example to them. I hope they realize how much you sacrifice for them and how much you truly want whats best for them!











4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy B-day RE-Todd! We love you so much and I am glad you had a fun day! BTW stella is getting SO BIG and I must say.... WOW! She is BEAUTIFUL! WOW! Love you guys c-ya tomorrow! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day todd:) Stella has changed so much. She looks like she is at least 2 1/2. What a beauty!!! I am glad you had a fun B-Day Todd:)

mary said...

Thanks for having us over to celebrate! You guys are the best and we feel so blessed to know you! Hope Todd is enjoying our gifts :)

katesmith said...

I am glad you guys had a little get away!
Todd, We hope you know how much we love you and what a great person you are. You better enjoy this last year in your "20's." I can't believe you are 29. I can tell you are loved so much by your kids. You could be in trouble with Stella K!!! She is a doll.