Monday, January 30, 2012

Chandler was so sad that we didn't go to Evanston for Christmas so I decided to have a little get together to help him forget about not seeing Ty! We decided to throw a "Nerf War". My friend made these cute invites and we invited all of Chandlers friends from the ward and neighborhood. We had a great turn out and the kids had so much fun! We all met at my house and then we put on our headbands and war paint. Then we walked to the park and the kids just played "war". Then we came back to my house for pizza and cupcakes! It was definetely a fun way to pass the time during christmas break!


Thanks Kati for the amazing invite!


Grant-Chandler-Camden

Chandler and Tyson hiding out


My cute warriors


All the boys lined up to go get some pizza!


Brody-Dallin-Coda



Chandler all armed and ready to fight

Kids in attendance: Kaden, Janzten, Jaron, Sedric,Dallin, Chandler, Tyson, Coda, Owen, Jansen, Cason, Camden, Keagan, Brody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It overwhelmes me to think of all the posting I need to catch up on since Christmas... You did great!!! What a fun mom to plan a nerf party!!! That looked so fun! What a darling idea. You looked like a bunch of hotties in the Diva Dash!!! That looks like something I would have loved to been a part of. Congrats to Todd on the new Job!!! We are so excited for you guys. Happy b-day to stella...we tried to facetime her today. Hope she had a fun b-day. Sounds like life has been busy and good for you all the past couple of months:)