Monday, January 30, 2012

Fun with the Cousins!!!
We got the fun opportunity to babysit the nielson kids for the weekend! My kids had so much fun and I was amazed how well the kids played together! We did a lot of fun activities and it was so fun to spend time with them. We rode bikes, had a picnic, ate pizza, slept in tents, played at the park, went to the Dolphin exhibit and just played the whole weekend! Thanks for coming to visit! We love you guys!!
As soon as we got to the Exhibit chandler jumped on this statue and posed like this. I was laughing so hard! He wanted me to take his picture like this! Hilarious. Chandler had so much fun carrying around the camera and snapping all kinds of interesting pictures.
My friend got us tickets to the Dolphin Exhibit at the Mirage. The kids had so much fun! It was so cool to see them learning something so hands on and up close! When we told them we were going Chandler asked if it was real dolphins or people dressed in dolphin costumes.







To end our adventurous day we had to rent "Dolphin Tale" and let the kids have a movie night!!



1 comment:

katesmith said...

That was so nice of you Rikki to tend all the kids! I know Ash really appreciated it. It looks like they had a great time together. I would love to go to the dolphin show myself!