Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Stella
Just call me mother of the year! I have a total of 3 pics from Stellas bday!!! For Stellas bday we had Janette, Jess and their kids and the Scow family over for some cake and Ice cream. Stellas request was for a Kitty Cake. But no one had a Hello Kitty cake so Dora was the second choice! Poor Stella, you are definetely the 3rd child!! Happy 2nd Birthday Sis!!


Boots kind of looks like a Kitty right?
Future hubby?? Maybe?? Stella loves her some Mckee boys!!
I love that she says Casen and Camden just fine but poor Krew is known as Frew in her mind!!
Oh stella, where do I begin!! I can't believe it was 2 years ago I was shocked and slightly angry I was prego with you:) Crazy how things change because I couldn't imagine our family without you!! You are such a joy to me! I love your stubborn personality and love how fierce you are! You can definetely hold your own around here! You have become such a funny little girl and love to make us all laugh! I love that when I send you to the corner you put your head in the corner of the couch and looked at me with such attitude and said "What, it's a corner?" You are such a smart allec!! I llove you so much and I love having you as my little girl!! We are going to have a lot of fun years!!

1 comment:

katesmith said...

Oh little Stella! I don't know what we would do without you either! You are a little doll. I love how you keep those brothers in line and your spunky, adorable personality.