Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Triathalon
Jess has been trying to convince me to do a triathalon for almost 2 years now! It sounded fun but I knew without a big boost I would never actually sign up. So one sunday while I was at a meeting my dear sweet husband signed me up and I knew there was no turning back! So me and some of my best friends decided to train and do it all together! It was so fun to train with people you love to be around and to experience all of these first timer experiences with them!! We had a blast! I even learned to swim!!!! Yes I am proud of that!! Super slow but hey a swim is a swim!! Thanks ladies for the awesome experience! And special thanks to Jess for coaching us all through it! She was so patient and understanding of our stupid questions and concerns! She took us on a lot of bike rides and helped us swim so we didn't die at the lake!! I love Jess so much and I am so grateful to have such an awesome sister in law!! Without her, none of us could have done this!!
All of us lovely ladies completed our first triathalon together! We went to dinner to celebrate before the actual race!!
Mary-Rikki-Mellissa-Natalie

This is Natalie and I with Jess and Johanna, our inspirations!!

The best group of ladies EVER!!



Muffins with Mom
Chandlers school did a muffins with mom breakfast! It was fun although I did not feel old enough to be participating as the actual mom! Where has the time gone and how has chandler grown so fast?


Jess and Grant

Me and my favorite little guy!

These 2 are the best of friends! We love having grant over to play and their favorite thing to do right now is catch lizards!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay that wass sooooo fun to see like 10 new blog posts... at least they were new to me! Firs of all CONGRATS on doing a Marathon... so proud of you! It looks like you have lots of fun friends down there. They do moms and muffins at Hallee's school too! So fun! You are the most amazingly creative and busy mom I know for sure! Your boys have gotten sooo handsome and big. Time is flying that is for sure!

Ashley and Cody said...

That is SO awesome you were able to do your triathlon!! Amazing!! I know you were working really hard for it, and that is definitely a big accomplishment!! I loved all the blog posts! You guys have been staying busy and having lots of fun!! Your kids are growing up so fast, and I was cracking up at the things they said on Easter:). Hilarious!! Thanks again for coming down to visit!! We had a blast with you guys, and I always enjoy hanging out and visiting with you and Todd. My mom said I must have said something to Todd b/c he's been calling her more..ha ha!! Love you so much!!

katesmith said...

Good job Rikki!! So proud of you for working so hard to do your triathilon. It makes such a difference when you have great friends to encourage you.
Chan and Grant are so cute. So lucky to live so close. They are growing up way too fast and more handsome everyday!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the triathalon!!! So awesome!!! I love that you have lizards to catch. Ty would be in his heaven. He caught a frog last week and it got out in the middle of the night... never to be found!! Ahhh. Chan is a handsom little fella:)

NAT said...

Way to go with the tri! I've always wanted to do one of those, but the swimming thing is holding me back. You look great!