Tuesday, April 17, 2012

For Chandlers birthday he wanted another Nerf War! Fine by me because it was cheap and easy!! He had a great day and he is so lucky to have so many great friends! I love Chan so much and can't believe how fast 6 years has gone by! I am so proud of the boy he is becoming. He has changed so much in the last year and I have loved having a more mature--(less tantrums)-- Chandler around to hang out with! Chandler is a great eater and pretty cautios about what we eat. Hes always quick to remind me that what I am eating isn't healthy! He is my best helper and is always thinking of ways he can help me or his siblings! He is loving school and do excellent! He is so proud that he got Student of the month and loves to display his picture! I love you so much chan!!!

Grant-Chandler-Caleb


Grant-Caleb-Chandler-Keagan-Kaiden

The big 6!! Where has the time gone?


I love the excitement on Chans face!! He loves being the center of attention and getting tons of new toys!!


The whole gang!


Chandler has never been one to simply play on the playground the way it should be played on!


To be honest, Chandler didn't want to invite girls, he said they would probably all just cry! Funny thing is, they all sat on the side together!!


Chandler and his best friend Grant! These 2 have so much fun together and I am so glad they can live so close!


Keagan Chandler and Camden


Chan man- ready to battle


Stella wanted to be a part of the festivities!


Caleb-Jansen-Bailey-Josey-Chandler

Iam so mad Chandler saw me filming him! This video is exactly what we find chandler doing on a daily basis! He loves to act like he is some Super Agent! He always has a walkie talkie or some random gadget on him! I love watching his imagination in action!
I LOVE YOU CHANDLER

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe he is 6! He is such a little stud and I love that picture of him climbing on the outside of the playground and the video of him on the wall, I wouldn't expect anything less form him. I still remember him small enough to be sitting in the highchair, but he wouldn't sit in it he would stand and climb all over it and how worried Nick was that he was going to fall because he was too little. Of course he never did and you could tell he was having so much fun. Happy Birthday Chan!

katesmith said...

Chan, I can't believe you are 6! You are a daring, handsome, generous, loveable,competitive, smart,strong,athletic and more all in one package! I am so proud of your student of the month award and what a great student you are. Keep being a leader and know how much we love you!!

Anonymous said...

The film totally cracks me up!!! I loved it!!! That's what kids should be doing!!Chan you are amazing!!! I loved your valentines post. You did such a cute table and idea:) Loved it. It was so fun to have you all here. We are all going through withdrawls!!! Love you guys!!